Consent : you have provided your consent for TMAS to process your personal data for the specific purpose of undertaking an inspection or repair of an appliance. You can withdraw consent by contacting Sandra Mardell at the above address.
Contract : the processing is necessary for a contract between us where you have asked TMAS to carry out an inspection or repair of an appliance.
The processing of personal information has been checked by TMAS and is necessary in order to carry out their services. TMAS have indicated above the lawful basis on which their decision is based to demonstrate compliance to GDPR.
When we share your information with others :
We will not give your personal information to third parties unless we are required to comply with a legal obligation (enquiries from Police for instance). Please be aware that where a referral has been sent to us via your letting agent, your insurance company or your appliance manufacturer, then we may be asked to share information with them.
How long we keep your information :
We only keep your information for as long as we need to or for as long as the law requires us to.
Your rights :
· You can ask us for a copy of the information we have about you
· You can ask us to correct any information we have about you
· You can ask us to erase information about you (although this may prevent us carrying out our services)
· You can ask us to limit what we are doing with your information
· You can object to what we are doing with your information